Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 31: Your Word Awaits



As this series of writings comes to a close, I really wanted to leave you all with something particularly profound. I found it amazing that God chose to end this book of wisdom specifically talking about a woman who fears the Lord (Proverbs 31:30). I thought for sure that there was something to that that I should share with each of you reading along with me during the past 31 days. However, as I read Proverbs 31, all of the wisdom therein seemed to be rather personal to me. What I know is that there are so many rich nuggets in the 31 verses of this 31st proverb. I could spin a word and make it make sense but that would be doing you a disservice. As I read, every thought I had the Lord would say “that’s just for you”. What a sweet feeling to have. And what I can tell you about the Word of the day is that it’s in your heart. God is asking you to take a moment today and open up the 31st Proverb. Your Word awaits you there.

May the Lord bless you with the sweetness of His Word speaking to your heart in a personal way.

Blessings,
MinD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment