Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You Have A Pillar

"Therefore prepare yourself and arise...I have made you this day a fortified city and an iron pillar...They will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you. For I am with you, says the Lord, to deliver you." 
(Jeremiah 1:17a, 18a, 19)

Maybe you can identify with that seesaw between confident and not. I know that I've been waffling between feelings of utmost confidence and extreme brokenness. It's an odd place to be. But Jeremiah has truly been ministering to me in this season. As I read, I was reminded that in the midst of my brokenness I have a pillar who has fortified me.  When I'm falling behind the shadows, He's there. When I'm feeling like I can step confidently into light is shining in my life, He's there. Through it all what He asks is that I prepare myself and arise each and every day. Each day we have a choice to walk in the full understanding that God has reinforced us as iron pillars. And, even better than that, GOD is the greatest pillar that we have. He'll be with you and deliver you.

Be encouraged. -MinD

No comments:

Post a Comment