Wednesday, February 1, 2012

These Are Your "FREE DAYS"!


9) I tell prisoners, 'Come on out. You're free!' and those huddled in fear, 'It's all right. It's safe now.' There'll be foodstands along all the roads, picnics on all the hills— 13) Heavens, raise the roof! Earth, wake the dead! Mountains, send up cheers! God has comforted his people. He has tenderly nursed his beaten-up, beaten-down people. Isaiah 49:9, 13 (MSG)


The other day, I was going to pay bills and I had only so much money that was well under what I needed to meet all the ends. So I did what any person would do and figured out what had to get done now and what could wait and went to payin’. Truly, the blessings of the Lord had to STRETCH just like they do every month, but I had peace. I had it worked out so that all the important stuff got paid even though it left me with zero. That was ok with me. So when I called to make a car insurance payment and the lady said “I’m sorry but you don’t have a payment due. You are in your free days. It looks like you made an extra payment along the way.” You should have seen my eyes bugging out. I told the woman I didn’t recall making an extra payment but if she said so then OK and I wouldn’t block my blessing. As I hung up, I could do nothing but shout praises to God because I knew that the LORD made that extra payment.

And the Lord quickened my spirit at what she had said: walking in my free days. He wants you to know that we ALL are walking in our “FREE DAYS”! Truly, the Lord has set us free. He gives us license to be released from bondage and go forth in boldness. Whatever/whoever is has you feeling in a funk…press on through! Whatever your circumstance lurks overhead, “Come on out. You’re free!” Today, make up your mind to walk as though you are truly liberated. Though you didn’t make the payment (Jesus paid the price back on Calvary), you can definitely reap the benefits! Decide today that it’s going to be a good day, a good week, a good year, a good season…ON PURPOSE. Break out! Raise the roof! These are your free days!!!

Be encouraged (and encourage someone else)!

MinD

No comments:

Post a Comment